Thursday, July 10, 2014

SHIFT!

It's been a rough summer.

I know that everyone has good and bad days, but lately I have been a little more challenged than normal.  I broke my car, had to cancel my vacation, work is not going well, the air conditioning broke, my asthma flared up, allergies are running rampant, my entire family has become nocturnal, I am sleep deprived and my hair is falling out.

Whew!  That being said, I received a text today from my cousin.  It was appropriately stated and came at the most appropriate time.  This is what occurred to me as I read it- although there can be dark days where you don't know how you put one foot in front of the other, when you least expect it there is a ray of sunshine right around the corner.

Today, it was this text.  Other days, it's sun rays streaming from clouds that look like God's hand reaching down to lend support; a baby to hold; framily to vent to or a cup of coffee that you get to drink when you are right. on. the. edge.

Whatever it is, it is your moment to choose: Stay or Shift?  If you stay mired in the space you are currently in, there's no telling where you will end up.  Your situation can be dictated by the circumstances you allow to happen to you instead of choosing to keep your head above all of the crap headed your way.

At the moment that you decide to change your mental and physical location, your reactions begin to define your subtractions.  Subtract anyone or anything that is not spiritually and strategically aligned with where you know you need to be and SHIFT!!!

What things do you need to shift from or towards?  Let us know!


No comments:

Post a Comment