Thursday, July 24, 2014

M.O.V.E.!

People, it's time for change.
I don't know about you, but everywhere I turn I'm hearing a sad/sob story.  Most of my friends are losing jobs, sanity, relationships, houses, etc.  Guess What?
Displaying photo.JPG

So, in the essence of change I propose that we all begin to M.O.V.E.
 Breaking through our present issues to transform into tomorrow’s promises.


Mend your body, mind and spirit

Optimize your resources and opportunities

Value and know your worth

Evolve into your promise


When steps are made towards each of these focus areas you can break through your present issues to transform into tomorrow's promise.  We will visit each of these steps as we M.O.V.E. towards transforming our current reality into something you can smile, sing and shout about!


Tomorrow: Mending the holes

No comments:

Post a Comment