Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sunsets


When you look at this photo, what comes to mind?
http://ksmlifecoaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inspiration.jpg

When I first saw this, all I wanted to do was pack a bag and ride off down that white line straight into the light.  First instincts are strong and generally right.  What is it that makes us dream about new places and ideas?  What is it that keeps us "chained" to the old ones?

As I M.O.V.E. forward into a new job and new mindsight I had to sit down and take stock of my mind set.  Most of us tend to take things at face value.  When you look at this picture- is the sun coming up or going down?  It's all in how you look at it.

I see both.  My sunset is an old job, previous expectations and blindly stumbling on a trail that others have set for themselves but is not right for me.  My sunrise is a new job, creating and reaching goals that I have set for myself and following the path that God has recently set me on.

What are you facing- a sunset or a sunrise?  Decide today and begin to M.O.V.E. towards making your life spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment