Friday, June 27, 2014

I have an announcement.

Your mood is about to get a lot more fabulous! 

Just saying that out loud should have brought a smile to your face. If it didn't, stop reading right now. (Depending on your vices, you need lots of wine, lots of chocolate or both. Repeat as many times as you need to until that statement brings you joy)

Back to the announcement- at days when things, people and places aren't going in the direction I would like, I have to redirect myself. I hear over and over again that you CHOOSE happiness. After the emotional roller coaster rides I have been on lately, I have decided to CHOOSE too.

 I chose to get OFF of the emotional roller coaster and ride my (very) tame, (very) colorful bicycle- thank you very much! At times, my bike still needs training wheels and other times I feel strong enough to ride down steep hills with no brakes. The key phrase in all of this is "I feel strong enough". Once you CHOOSE happiness, other choices are automatically made for you.

You believe in yourself a little bit more. You stand a little taller. And you smile a little more.

Positivity is the first step towards making happiness happen :) For all of you that need a little push (or a swift kick in the tail), please recite the following pledge with me.  Please let me know how reciting the Positivity Pledge is working for you- I'd love to see if it makes a difference in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment